Forum Rules (Please read before posting)
LotHype.com › Forums › Community Board › Forum Rules (Please read before posting)
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 4 years, 11 months ago by LotHypeTV.
- July 6, 2018 at 11:44 am #13045LotHypeTVParticipant
Rule #1: Respect other users. No flaming or abusing fellow forum members or current/former marching members. Users who continue to post inflammatory, abusive comments will be deleted from the forum after one warning is issued by moderators. You are entitled to your opinion and we at LotHype respect that, however your choice of vocabulary while discussing opposing viewpoints must strictly adhere to this rule.
2) Post in relevant sub-forums only. Messages posted in the wrong topic area will be removed and placed in the correct sub-forum by moderators.
3) Harassment. No threats or harassment of other users will be tolerated. Any instance of threatening or harassing behavior is grounds for deletion from the forums.
4) Illegal content. No re-posting of copyrighted materials or other illegal content is allowed. Any posts containing illegal content or copyrighted materials will be deleted.
LotHype’s forums support simple video embedding, simply copy and paste the URL to the video and it will automatically embed itself once you post.
We all want to build this community into something we can all be proud of and we have all learned the types of behavior that negatively impacts an online community. We have created these rules with this in mind.
Please, above all, simply respect each other. People will have a view point that opposes yours and in this community you are encouraged to discuss it with them in a civil manner. When you see someone that seems to be forgetting Rule #1, simply remind them:
“We don’t do that here.”
- This topic was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by LotHypeTV.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.